Sunday, June 14, 2009

local coffee

I've been a coffee drinker since 2005 where I am on graveyard shift. At first I drink coffee just to keep me awake, then my day is not complete without a cup of coffee from brewed to instant -- it makes my day.
I like local coffees, when I went to Bicol 2 weeks ago there's this store that sell kape barako from Batangas I bought a kilo . I grind and brew it right after I arrive here in Manila-
it possesses a strong and full-bodied flavor. Drinking Barako doesn’t just involve enjoying its taste, but also its aroma. The best way to have it is black without sugar. And before taking a sip, inhale and savor its aroma, then let its flavor and body linger in your mouth before swallowing.

Last week I was in Baguio, dined at Zola enjoyed their pizza and free flowing coffee where I took this photo.
In this photo it shows that I really heart coffee
a heart shape reflected on top of it.



I think Baguio is the best place for coffee drinker like me who wants their coffee hot. We also went to cordillera coffee ordered Benguet coffee Espresso blended with hot water for a smooth full bodied cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment