Monday, April 20, 2009

Tuna Pasta

I have enjoyed the yummy pasta in La Senereta, in Coron Palawan. Since I am based in Manila I wouldn't be able to go there every time i crave for their pasta. So I thought of imitating their recipe.

My ingredients:

1 Century Tuna Hot and Spicy
1 Century Tuna Flakes in Oil
Onions
Long green chili
Garlic
Olive Oil
Parmesan cheese (optional)
250 Grams of Macaroni Pasta.


*Pasta
Add to boiling water and stir vigorously until water boils again (approximately 30 seconds)
Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or to desired tenderness. Drain the pasta.

Pasta Sauce
Heat 5 table spoon of olive oil in frying pan, add garlic and onions. Add the tuna and saute for 5 -10 minutes. Then add the pasta and mix it well with the sauce. Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.

Masarap to try nyo hindi pa ganun ka expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment